Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Happenings

Frosty's cheerful family greeting us at a photography exhibit we attended this evening.


A Christmas ornament the kids could make at the CHE Christmas party on Tuesday.


December is a busy time. Here are some events just in the last 5 days.

Waiting for the annual Christmas parade to begin - on a very chilly, breezy Sunday.


Sunday evening was C's first piano recital (since her previous teacher - yours truly - didn't have any!). This is her current teacher, Mrs Thorman, and a couple of the other students. C started out the whole recital with "Carol of the Bells" and did a great job.


This was sunrise on Monday morning. Taken from the back porch.


On Tuesday morning we had our annual pajama Christmas party at CHE. Here are some of the kids making ornaments (shown in second-from-top photo). We also filled up bags of candy and toys for needy children in the area, watched an animated Christmas movie about the first Noel, and decorated cookies. Right at the end we had lunch then drove back home through the pouring rain.


H straightened C's hair - I didn't think it could get any "straighter" but


here is the result:


Well, I'm afraid my blogs are sort of limited by the photos I take. If I were a true blogger, I'd plan the blog first, then take shots to support the story.... Anyway, since I've come to the end of any meaningful photos, I'll end now and bid you adieu til next photo download!

By the way, did I mention I have a new camera? A very nice gift from my better half. Thanks, S!

No comments:

Post a Comment