Thursday, August 30, 2018

SnapChat mischief

Dear beloved Peeps,

I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with this blog.  How can one compete with Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and the host of other Social Media Time-wasters out there?  I'm SO guilty of wasting time on those but am going to try to turn over a new leaf and post here at least a little more regularly.

This past weekend I had some fun on SnapChat for the first time in my life.  Had to get a lot of help from my nephew's wife.   Then later some help from C.  Yes, I must be from an earlier generation but hey, it's really fun and not too bad.  Here are some of the results of that escapade.



Hmmm, freckles aren't too bad.  Actually, as a child this was one of my wishes.  So, here we go!


This is Granny.  She was highly amused by several of the filters.

The only time I'll be foxy.


Ok, so that's my brief history with SnapChat.  I also took some strange and grotesque photos and movies of huge mouths, skewed faces, voice changes and other wonderful things, but will spare you those.  

Does anyone have any Bible questions?  I'd love to research and study the Bible with anyone who has some legitimate questions.  That's if anyone ever visits here anymore haha... I might be writing to myself.  

Toodle-loo til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment