Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A "Grand" comes to visit

We had a tiny 2 month old visitor this summer - tiny, but he made his presence known and was consistently the center of attention!  What a sweetie.  Here's his account of his visit:

Here I am laughing with Mama

Let me try to copy what she's doing with her tongue!

Ha ha, that's funny!

I'm a cutie! Did you know that?

Mommy and Daddy were glad to see me so peaceful and sleeping as I'd had bouts of collywobbles recently. I don't like collywobbles - and Mommy doesn't like me to have them either!

 ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz - dreamland is so fascinating....

With Great Granny and my Daddy

With Great Granny and Grandpa - they're all the way over here from South Africa to see me!

I know I'm loved......

Four generations

Oh, I'm such a good looking boy! Yessirree!

Grandpa is taking me flying - it's a little scary - but I'm hanging on!!

Bye for now....we hope to have more pics sometime soon.  It's nice that Daddy has a website just for me....so I know Granny and Grandpa and Great Granny and Grandpa visit me there a lot!   Those of you who know about it may visit his very own little website with MANY more photos....am not going to advertise it here!  Gotta protect these little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment