Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Quick trip to Arizona

D's very special day finally arrived and I was able to take a day off work and fly out for the big graduation from medical school.  Congrats, "sweet Dee"!   Maybe we'll have to change the name to "Dr. Dee" now!  Well done.  And even though there's another site for little J, I can't resist at least a few pics here!

My little man

D waiting for her turn

The class of 2012 - sorry my focus wasn't better!

I just can't say how proud we are of you, D, and all your hard work these past 4 years!


Happy little family.

Speech time!

The other grandparents...Lucky bums to live so close!

Behind D is her present from M - a lovely procedure/massage table. (notice J engrossed with the phone...)

Hi, precious J!  What a beautiful little boy you're growing into!

No comments:

Post a Comment