Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Flowers bring ..... Beautiful Bouquets.

Some Spring beauties.

Mom's favorite flowers.  Wish she could be here to see them...they don't seem to do too well in the semi-tropics where they live....

Sunny, you're bombing my beautiful photo - SCAT CAT!!

The jumbo/elephant garlic doing well.

The flowering quince is beautifully blooming, finally!

Hey, we enjoyed these brussel sprouts even if they were small!

Bombing again, my boy!  In fact, if I'm not mistaken, you're also lying on my newly sown seedbed!

Collard greens have one of the highest concentrations of calcium of any of the greens.

Hey! Now someone's bombing my blog post!

Picnic lunch on the bike ride.  This was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon - the next day was chills again!  Oh well, you can see we made hay while the sun shone!


Looking through the garden fence.  Too early to plant much other than greens and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment