Thursday, January 15, 2009

Expressions

Someone sent me these funny expressions and thought I'd pass them on to brighten your day!

This is what SAD looks like:



This is what SORRY looks like:



This is what bad spelling looks like:



This is what being DEAF looks like:



This is what "I can wait" looks like:



This is what "Oh________?!" looks like:



This is what ADHD looks like: (I can think of others too...)



This is what "Uh-oh! I'm in big trouble now" looks like:(or "Darn, now I'll be late for work!")



This is what "I'm a gonner"  looks like:



Have a wonderful Ides of January.
Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh those are so great, especially the first 2 and the one where the kitten has tackled the daschund!

    I've seen that look on our puppies faces... "I was so bad!"

    ReplyDelete