Friday, April 24, 2009

Why I love the South

Hey ya'll, if you're not from the South, you'll appreciate these wonderful pics ("borrowed" from the internet) showing what life is truly like for us-all down here. We hope you'll better be able to understand our ways and appreciate our incredible, awe-inspiring and intelligent ingenuity. (By the way, following are my own comments on them - I won't blame the internet for those!)

This one is self-explanatory.


How else do you think we feed them?


To be sure, there's one of them signs for real about 5 miles down the road from us!

and again and again and again....

Hey there, sis, have you noticed a drop in population around here lately?


Well, it doesn't snow much down here - gotta make do!


Worthy of Africa itself!


Is this for church?


I'll "git yer"! The Southern version of "Facebook" (or is it a "twitter"?)



Works for me! (but I'm sleeping down below)


Ain't nobody broken in yet! That alarm sign works every time!


Cain't see through it but it shor keeps out th' cold!


Anuther great weekend ahead!


Hope your weekend is great too.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment