Friday, April 15, 2011

Update

 This e-blogging template has the funniest, most strangest formatting I've ever seen anywhere!!!! It decides for me whether I want a table or not, and then makes me stay in it whether I want to or not, LOL.
United States                     69
                       
                     
Canada                                
5
Germany
                              4
Philippines
                           4
Slovenia                               
4
India
                                     3
Australia
                               2
Bermuda
                              2
China
                                   2
France
                                 2

So here I am still stuck inside this very funny "table".  I'm going to leave it this way just for laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment